44Tāši (Telse) Manor
Tāši (Telse) manor was first mentioned in written sources in 1501. From 1641 to the middle of the 19th century, the estate was owned by the von Korffs` family. During that time the building of the centre of the manor was completed. The manor house was built in 1734, but rebuilt in the middle of the 19th century. Valuable baroque-style fireplaces, the stone portal of the main entrance and some other things have still remained. The first floor of the main building was built in the 60ties of the 18th century, while the second floor - in 1778.
The former centre of the manor is surrounded by 10 hectares of historic greenery.
From year 2000, the conservation and restoration work of the building complex has been carried out by its tenants in cooperation with the association "Tāšu muiža".
Please make an appointment in advance, to use the possibility to have insight into the process of work.
Medze rural territory
Phone: (+371) 29133136